Sunday, January 31, 2010

Uhg Plaid


I cant stand the plaid trend it might just be one of the most annoying ones just one of my pet peeves i guess are fads like these, but i have to admit the plaid print is good within reason. And the pattern tend to flatter most bodies. it's just that it's way over done in the teen scene at high school at least they totally killed so basically i hated it before i could actually appreciate the new trend so whatever. Now i have a thick real plaid shirt that's worn in shredded in blue and yellow color more my feel so i like. and before that i had bought a very cheap black and white typical shirt that i regret buying but it's basic enough. and in response to one blogger the trend is not because of twilight i'm pretty sure.
plus i would wear it like in the luella collection from the catwalk ^^ add a total grungy edge to it
(late post this must've been on one of my bad days i probably was gonna say something else too oh well)
Floral is starting to grow on me too, it can simple young and some sophistication in it besides i need to be little girly now and then.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the plaid statement! I only wear plaid with flannels, which I only wear when i go camping or just around the house. I strongly dislike it when people wear plaid skirts, plaid shirts, etc.

    ReplyDelete